For Incoming Students
INCOMING STUDENTS SCHOLARSHIP for 2018-19
Due date: March 9, 2018
Guidelines and Instructions (PDF)
Application Form (Word)
Read the Guidelines and Instructions and our FAQs below.
Contact Charlotte Wegrzynowski with questions.
For Current Students
STUDIO ART MERIT SCHOLARSHIPS for 2018-19 PAST
Due date: February 14, 2018 by 4:00 pm
Guidelines, Instructions and Application (PDF)
Grade Audit form (PDF) Grade Audit form (Excel)
Contact Sky Shineman or Holly Brewer with questions.
ANDERSON RANCH CALL FOR APPLICATIONS (ceramics students)
Due date: January 22, 2018 by 5:00 pm PAST
Anderson Ranch Application
Recipient announced: January 25, 2018
Contact Matt Mitros, Wade MacDonald or Rachel Stephens with questions.
Scholarship information and FAQs:
Who can apply for departmental scholarship?
- declared ART/ ARH majors (not minors)
- incoming high school and transfer students, and current students (both undergraduate and graduate)
What is the general time line?
- Updated applications will be available in January 2018
- Applications will be due in February 2018
- Studio art reviews will take place in February (save your work from Fall semester classes for review!)
- Awards are announced on Honor’s Day in April
- Funds will be available for the 2018-19 academic year
Where do the funds come from?
Through the generosity of many donors over the years including departmental alumni, former faculty members, and supporters of the arts, we provide merit and need-based scholarships for student education.
Examples of past year’s applications will be posted below after the deadline.
Tips for Creating a PDF
You may create a document or “slide” in Google Docs and export as a PDF.
Alternatively, you may load your portfolio into a Word Document and save as a PDF.