Scholarship information and FAQs:
Who can apply for departmental scholarship?
- declared ART/ ARH majors (not minors)
- incoming high school and transfer students, and current students (both undergraduate and graduate)
What is the general time line?
- Updated applications will be available in January 2018
- Applications will be due in February 2018
- Studio art reviews will take place in February (save your work from Fall semester classes for review!)
- Awards are announced on Honor’s Day in April
- Funds will be available for the 2018-19 academic year
Where do the funds come from?
Through the generosity of many donors over the years including departmental alumni, former faculty members, and supporters of the arts, we provide merit and need-based scholarships for student education.
Examples of past year’s applications can be found below.
FARLEY MOODY GALBRAITH ENDOWED SCHOLARSHIP (art history and studio majors)
For Incoming Students
INCOMING STUDENTS SCHOLARSHIP for 2017-18
STUDIO ART MERIT SCHOLARSHIPS for 2017-18
ART HISTORY MERIT SCHOLARSHIPS for 2017-18
Tips for Creating a PDF
You may create a document or “slide” in Google Docs and export as a PDF.
Alternatively, you may load your portfolio into a Word Document and save as a PDF.