For Incoming Undergraduate Students
INCOMING STUDENTS SCHOLARSHIP for 2019-20
Due date: February 18, 2019
Guidelines and Instructions (PDF)
Application Form (Word)
Read the Guidelines and Instructions and our FAQs below.
Contact Charlotte Wegrzynowski with questions.
For Current Undergraduates
For Incoming Graduate Students
Contact our graduate directors about scholarships and assistantships for graduate study:
Dr. Lucy Curzon, Director of Graduate Studies, Art History
Professor Sarah Marshall, Director of Graduate Studies, Studio Art
* * *
STUDIO ART MERIT SCHOLARSHIPS for 2018-19 PAST
Due date: February 14, 2018 by 4:00 pm
Guidelines, Instructions and Application (PDF)
Grade Audit form (PDF) Grade Audit form (Excel)
Contact Sky Shineman or Holly Brewer with questions.
ANDERSON RANCH CALL FOR APPLICATIONS (ceramics students)
Due date: January 22, 2018 by 5:00 pm PAST
Anderson Ranch Application
Recipient announced: January 25, 2018
Contact Matt Mitros, Wade MacDonald or Rachel Stephens with questions.
Scholarship information and FAQs:
Who can apply for departmental scholarship?
- declared ART/ ARH majors (not minors)
- incoming high school and transfer students, and current students (both undergraduate and graduate)
What is the general time line?
- Updated applications will be available in January 2019
- Applications will be due in February 2019
- Studio art reviews will take place in February (save your work from Fall semester classes for review!)
- Awards are announced on Honor’s Day in April
- Funds will be available for the 2019-20 academic year
Where do the funds come from?
Through the generosity of many donors over the years including departmental alumni, former faculty members, and supporters of the arts, we provide merit and need-based scholarships for student education
Tips for Creating a PDF
You may create a document or “slide” in Google Docs and export as a PDF.
Alternatively, you may load your portfolio into a Word Document and save as a PDF.