For Incoming Graduate Students
Contact our graduate directors about scholarships and assistantships for graduate study:
Dr. Lucy Curzon, Director of Graduate Studies, Art History
Professor Sarah Marshall, Director of Graduate Studies, Studio Art
* * *
For Current Undergraduates
STUDIO ART SCHOLARSHIPS for 2019-20
Due date: February 6, 2019 by 4:00 pm Guidelines, Instructions and Application (PDF)
Grade Audit form (PDF) Grade Audit form (Excel)
Contact Sky Shineman or Holly Brewer with questions. ANDERSON RANCH PARTNERSHIP PROGRAM (studio art majors)
Due date: January 28, 2019, by 5:00 p.m.
Guidelines, Instructions and Application (PDF)
Email Matt Mitros, Wade MacDonald or Craig Wedderspoon with questions.
For Incoming Undergraduate Students
INCOMING STUDENTS SCHOLARSHIP for 2019-20
Due date: February 18, 2019
Guidelines and Instructions (PDF)
Application Form (Word)
Read the Guidelines and Instructions and our FAQs below.
Contact Charlotte Wegrzynowski with questions.
Scholarship information and FAQs:
Who can apply for departmental scholarship?
- declared ART/ ARH majors (not minors)
- incoming high school and transfer students, and current students (both undergraduate and graduate)
What is the general time line?
- Updated applications will be available in January 2019
- Applications will be due in February 2019
- Studio art reviews will take place in February (save your work from Fall semester classes for review!)
- Awards are announced on Honor’s Day in April
- Funds will be available for the 2019-20 academic year
Where do the funds come from?
Through the generosity of many donors over the years including departmental alumni, former faculty members, and supporters of the arts, we provide merit and need-based scholarships for student education
Tips for Creating a PDF
You may create a document or “slide” in Google Docs and export as a PDF.
Alternatively, you may load your portfolio into a Word Document and save as a PDF.