For a complete list of courses, including descriptions, visit the appropriate UA catalog:
Schedule of Classes
- Log on to mybama.ua.edu.
- Click the “Academics” tab.
- Click the “Class Schedule” link that is located in the “Banner Self Service” box.
- Select the term for which you want to view courses.
- To search for all online, video or independent study courses, highlight all courses in the “Subject” box.
- Scroll down to the “Campus” box and click on the desired course delivery format: Ex: “Online”.
- Click the “Course Search” box. The next screen will show all of the courses offered in the format you selected.
NOTE: If you are not currently admitted to the University, you must log onto mybama.ua.edu as a guest. Follow these steps:
- Click “Guest Sign-In” on the log in page.
- Click the“Guest Resources” tab at the top of the page.
- In the “Bama Self Services” box, click on“Class Schedule.”
- Follow the instructions above to conduct a class search.