- MFA, Rochester Institute of Technology, 2004
Before he came to the department in 2009 to teach photography and digital media, Christopher Jordan held a faculty position at The Sage Colleges in Albany, New York. In Jordan’s landscape photography, he creates imagery of both real and imaginary places. He specializes in both analog and digital processes, finding resonance in how creativity unfolds through technology. Jordan has exhibited nationally and internationally, and his work is held in numerous private collections. He also has an active workshop practice, and has taught at The Center for Photography at Woodstock.
Recent Media and Exhibitions
- Myths, Legends, and Dreams, juried exhibition, Vermont Photoplace Gallery in Middlebury, Vt., March 7-31
- Juror’s Award for Emptying
- One of ten finalists for the 2018 Clarence John Laughlin Award for photography.
- Still of the Night, solo exhibition, Hoover Public Library Galleries, Hoover, Ala., Oct 2-Nov 3