- BFA, Printmaking, University of South Alabama, 2016
Sarah Dittmann is a graduate student in printmaking working toward the MFA. She is a graduate teaching assistant in Drawing I (ART 110). Dittmann has also served as a teaching assistant in Printmaking (ART 220), 2D Design (ART 130) and Drawing II (ART 210), and has been instructor of record for Printmaking (ART 220) and Drawing I (ART 110).
Dittman is a printmaker and illustrator from Fairhope, Ala. She holds a BFA in printmaking from the University of South Alabama. She has exhibited her work in solo and group exhibitions across the country including Appleton, Wis.; Atlanta, Ga.; Portland, Ore.; Knoxville, Tenn.; and Daphne, Ala. She was awarded a CERF+ COVID-19 Relief Grant in August of 2020, designed to help craft-disciplined artists meet budgetary shortfalls during the pandemic.
Dittmann presented her MA thesis exhibition, Lítost, in March 2020 in the Sella-Granata Art Gallery. She interwove her Czech heritage and her own memories into a body of work about memory and loss. The exhibition has been documented in an online exhibition on Flickr and on Facebook.
- 2020 Lítost – MA Thesis Exhibition, Sella-Granata Art Gallery, Tuscaloosa, Ala.
- 2020 Delaware Valley Arts Alliance’s Pulling Prints juried exhibition, Narrowsburg, N.Y.
- 2019 Light Space & Time Online Art Gallery’s SeaScapes Art Exhibition 2019: placed 5th in the winning Top 5 in the 3 Dimensional Art Category
- 2019 Paper and Clay Juried Exhibition, Utah State University, Logan, Utah
- 2019 SGCI Themed Portfolio Exchange: Mentoring Circles, University of North Texas, Denton
- 2019 SGCI: Dallas Open Portfolio, Dallas, Texas
- 2018 Seven Deadly Sins (solo), Mobile Arts Council, Mobile, Ala.
- 2018 Fall Salon 2018, PaperWorkers Local, Birmingham, Ala.
- 2018 Graduate Student Exhibition, Sella-Granata Art Gallery, Tuscaloosa, Ala.
- 2017 Friend of a Friend, Feather and Bone Gallery, Appleton, Wis.
- 2017 National Small Works 2017 (juried), Washington Print Foundation, Washington, D.C.
- 2017 Printmaking National Exhibition (juried), Mark Arts, Mary R. Koch Arts Center, Wichita, Kan.
- 2017 SGCI: Atlanta Open Portfolio, Atlanta, Ga.
- 2016 University of South Alabama Senior Thesis Show, Mobile, Ala.
- 2016 SGCI: Portland Open Portfolio, Portland, Ore.
- 2015 SGCI: Knoxville Open Portfolio, Knoxville, Tenn.