Thank you for your interest in making a gift to the Department of Art and Art History. The generous support and continued involvement of our alumni and friends allow us to sustain a high level of quality in our teaching, research, and service.
With your help, we can award scholarships to outstanding students, enable students to attend academic conferences, fund student projects and sustain our wide variety of stimulating programming and community outreach programs.
Whether your gift is large or small, your support is deeply meaningful to us. Thank you for your consideration.
How to Give
Giving is quick, easy, and secure:
Open the University’s online giving page.
In the “Find your fund” search box, you can locate the general Art Department Gift Fund to help us fund our most urgent needs.
Or you can search for one of our specific funds, including
- Alvin C. Sella and Joseph Sella Endowed Scholarship for the Department of Art
- Art Students Endowed Scholarship Fund
- Elizabeth B. Bashinsky Endowed Art Scholarship
- Farley Moody Galbraith Endowed Art Scholarship
- Joseph S. and Carolyn Bolt Endowed Scholarship in Art History
- Marsha Aldridge King Endowed Professorship in Art History
- Sarah Moody Gallery of Art Support Fund
- Bradley Family Endowed Scholarship
- Angelo Granata Endowed Scholarship
- Julie Peake Holaday Memorial Endowed Scholarship
- Ann D. Lary Scholarship
- Dr. Virginia Rembert Liles Endowed Scholarship in Art
- Richard Zoellner Scholarship
- Windgate Charitable Foundation Endowed Studio Arts Scholarship
- Carolyn Haddon “Julie” Matthews Memorial Endowed Scholarship
- Marilyn Williams Elmore Endowed Art Scholarship
- Myra and Jim Morgan Endowed Scholarship
- William Garnett Anderson Endowed Scholarship
- Vernon and Eugenia Otwell Rutledge Endowed Painting Scholarship
- Carol B. Merkle Endowed Scholarship
- Emily Irene Thames Endowed Fine Arts Fellowship Fund
- Russell J. Drake Endowed Support Fund
Complete the remainder of the form, and then submit your information. You’ll be directed to the payment page. There is also an option to share your gift on social media.
If you have any questions or would like to discuss other giving opportunities, please call or email Jason Guynes, department chair, (205) 348-5967, firstname.lastname@example.org.