Our galleries, collections, and changing exhibitions provide a wealth of resources for the campus and West Alabama communities. Visit them on campus, in Tuscaloosa, and on the web; galleries are located on campus unless otherwise noted.
- Sella-Granata Art Gallery
- Sarah Moody Gallery of Art
- Paul R. Jones Collection of American Art and Museum (off-campus)
- UA Gallery at the Dinah Washington Cultural Arts Center (off-campus)
- UA’s Public Sculpture
- Visiting Artists
Our students have exhibitions in locations around West Alabama, including Harrison Galleries in downtown Tuscaloosa.
Museums in West Alabama
Galleries are in the greater Tuscaloosa-Northport area unless otherwise noted.
- Alabama Museum of Natural History
- Black Belt Museum, Livingston
- Children’s Hands-On Museum
- Dinah Washington Cultural Arts Center
- Fayette Art Museum
- Ferguson Student Center Art Gallery
- Harrison Galleries
- Kentuck Museum
- Murphy African-American Museum
- Paul W. Bryant Museum
- Paul R. Jones Museum
- Mildred Westervelt Warner Transportation Museum
Directions and Parking
The Campus Drive Parking Deck at the corner of Hackberry Lane and Campus Drive provides visitor parking at a nominal cost and is only a five-minute walk to Garland and Woods halls. Buses also run on varying schedules from the deck.
To walk to Woods Quad from the parking deck, exit the main doors of the parking deck and cross Hackberry Lane southwest to Margaret Drive. Follow Margaret Drive to Capstone Drive, which runs between Gorgas Library and Garland Hall. Follow Capstone Drive to Garland Hall and the Sarah Moody Gallery of Art, and to Woods Hall and the Sella-Granata Art Gallery.
For more information on bus schedules, visit crimsonride.ua.edu.
Galleries in Tuscaloosa and Northport
Download a map of galleries in Tuscaloosa and Northport (pdf). Included is Harrison Galleries, the Junior League Gallery, Kentuck, Chloe’s Cup and other exhibition sites where UA art students exhibit their work.
Museums & Galleries in Alabama
- Abroms-Engel Institute for the Visual Arts (UAB)
- Alabama State Council on the Arts Georgine Clarke Artists Gallery
- Birmingham Museum of Art
- Gadsden Museum of Art
- Huntsville Museum of Art
- Jule Collins Smith Museum of Fine Art
- Mobile Museum of Art
- Montgomery Museum of Art
- Space One Eleven, Birmingham
- Project Space (UAB Department of Art and Art History)
- Walnut Gallery, Gadsden
- Wiregrass Museum of Art