Academic Programs

Studio Art

a woman standing under studio lighting


Students working toward the bachelor of arts in studio art (BA) or bachelor of fine arts (BFA) degrees can take courses in the following media:


Graduate work toward the MA or MFA degrees can be undertaken in these areas:

Meet some of our grad students.

Studio Faculty