Sella-Granata Art Gallery
Tuscaloosa, AL 35487 United States 205.348.1893
- September 5-19, 2019 Annual Graduate Student Exhibition
- October 10-25, 2019 UA Art Clubs Exhibition
- November 11-28, 2019 Graduating Senior Exhibition
- February 3-21, 2020 Annual Scholarship Exhibition
- February 28, 2020 Sella-Granata Audiovisual Night, 5-9:30 p.m.
- March 23-27, 2020 Two MA Thesis Exhibitions: Sarah Dittmann and Kelsey Meadows
- April 10-17, 2020 Structure and Surface: BFA Exit Show
- April 27-May 1, 2020 Ringo Lisko: BFA Thesis Exhibition
Visiting the Gallery
The Sella-Granata Art Gallery features student exhibitions as well as visiting artists and is a vital learning resource for the UA department of art and art history. The gallery is open during the fall and spring semesters of the academic year. For more information, contact the gallery at (205) 348-1893.
Information about visitor parking is available on the UA parking services website. Parking is free on campus in a legal space after business hours. For more information, contact the gallery at (205) 348-2783.
About the Gallery
In 1998, a gallery was created on the first floor of Woods Hall for student exhibitions. In 2009, the UA Trustees approved the name change to “Sella-Granata Art Gallery” and the mission was expanded to include general programming as well as student exhibitions. The gallery is named in honor of two longtime UA art professors, the late Alvin Sella and Angelo Granata.
As the UA art gallery that primarily features students exhibitions, as well as visiting artists, the Sella-Granata is a vital learning resource for the department of art and art history.
Funding support for the Sella-Granata Art Gallery comes from the Department of Art and Art History and the College of Arts and Sciences.
News & Exhibitions
View press releases and news articles about the gallery.
View Sella-Granata past exhibition photos on Flickr.
Listen to our graduate students present five-minute talks about their work.
- There were no results found.