For Incoming Graduate Students
Contact our graduate directors about scholarships and assistantships for graduate study:
- Dr. Lucy Curzon, Director of Graduate Studies, Art History
- Professor Allison Grant, Director of Graduate Studies, Studio Art
Deadlines and contact information for scholarship applications in 2020-2021 will be updated as we near the dates for applying.
General Information about Scholarships
Who can apply for departmental scholarship?
- declared ART/ ARH majors (not minors)
- incoming high school and transfer students, and current students (both undergraduate and graduate)
What is the general time line?
- Updated applications will be available in January.
- Applications will be due in February.
- Studio art reviews will take place in February (save your work from Fall semester classes for review!).
- Awards are announced on Honor’s Day in April.
- Funds will be available for the coming academic year.
Where do the funds come from?
Through the generosity of many donors over the years including departmental alumni, former faculty members, and supporters of the arts, we provide merit and need-based scholarships for student education.
What Other Scholarships Are Available?
Tips for Creating a PDF
You may create a document or “slide” in Google Docs and export as a PDF.
Alternatively, you may load your portfolio into a Word Document and save as a PDF.