The fall/winter issue of The Loupe — our once-a-semester encapsulation of news and activities in the UA Department of Art and Art History — is here!
Our cover story features Dr. Jennifer Feltman in her work on an international committee formed to advise on the restoration of Notre Dame in Paris. Here are more stories:
- Art Forward student club curates migration exhibition
- Art major designs logo for state archives project
- Printmaking grad student’s work juried into international show
- Alum wins Google’s Creator Labs Photo Fund Award
- Alum awarded Museum of Contemporary Photography prize
- Alum featured in New York Jewelry Week blog
- Acclaimed art critic praises solo show by Pete Schulte
- Dr. Wendy Castenell named Tyson Scholar at Crystal Bridges Museum
- See our exhibitions in the Sarah Moody Gallery, the Sella-Granata Art Gallery, Paul R. Jones Museum, UA Gallery and more exhibitions online.
More ways to check out the Loupe:
Access the newest issue and our archive on our website.
You may also read this issue on Issuu.com.
And read stories from this issue and past issues on our website.
We’d love to hear from you. Send your art news, memories and comments anytime to firstname.lastname@example.org.
For more information about the programs in the UA Department of Art and Art History, go to this page or contact the department at (205) 348-5967.