UA art and art history students have been accepted to prestigious programs around the world:
- Sommer Hallquist (BA 2018): PhD program in the history of art, Trinity Hall, Cambridge University
- Serena D’Alessandro (BA 2019): MA program in the history and criticism of art, Florida State University
- Arielle Gray (BA 2019, major: studio art, minor: art history) will attend Yale School of Art with a full scholarship. She was also accepted to Savannah College of Art and Design, Georgia State University and Columbia University (with a partial scholarship).
- Alayna Pernell (BA 2019): School of the Art Institute of Chicago (SAIC)
- Jonathan Lanier (BFA 2019, sculpture): SAIC
- Ally Thomasson (BFA 2021, digital media [graphic design]): Savannah College of Art and Design.
- Karim Hudson (BA 2020): Clemson University’s MFA Digital Production Arts Program
- Marissa Tyler (BFA 2021, ceramics, sculpture): California College of the Arts
- Emily Morgan (BA 2021, art history): MA program in art history, the University of Illinois at Chicago and The University of Alabama with a Graduate Council Capstone Fellowship
- Meghan Ruyle (MA 2021, ARH/MUSM): PhD program in museum education and visitor-centered curation, Florida State University
- Faith Barringer (MA 2020, art history): PhD program, University of Florida
For more information about The University of Alabama’s programs in art history and studio art, visit our Degree Programs page.