The spring/summer issue of The Loupe — our once-a-semester in-print encapsulation of news and activities in the UA Department of Art and Art History — is here!
The spring/summer issue features UA graduating seniors and grad students in art and art history, including cover art by Sandra Vega (MFA 2022). Here are more stories:
- UA Art and Art History Outstanding Students Named
- Interns Help Preserve Joe Minter’s African Village
- UA Art Graduates Write Home About New Adventures
- What We Did on Our Summer Vacation (Hint: Went to Italy!)
- Jennifer Feltman Guides Eighth Graders through a Virtual Gothic Cathedral
- Jonathan Cumberland Designs Pro-Vaccine Posters with CDC Foundation Grant
- Wade MacDonald Attends Berlin Residency
- Art Historians Showcase Women Global Makers
- The exhibitions by our students, faculty and nationally and internationally known artists in the Sarah Moody Gallery, the Sella-Granata Art Gallery, Paul R. Jones Museum, UA Gallery and more exhibitions are featured.
More ways to check out the Loupe:
Access the newest issue and our archive on our website.
You may also read this issue on Issuu.com.
And read stories from this issue and past issues on our website.
We’d love to hear from you. Send your art news, memories and comments anytime to firstname.lastname@example.org.
For more information about the programs in the UA Department of Art and Art History, go to this page or contact the department at (205) 348-5967.